I have been thinking about my future career and what I would want to study for in college. I learned through job shadowing that I want to be an Anesthesia technician. I have always had an interest in the medical field. I like helping others and learning the anatomy of the human body. I need to graduate and obtain a bachelors degree. Have a state medical certificate and a state license.
I was proud of my presentation and how much detail I put in it. I was happy that I did an over-voice recording because I knew that I was not going to remember all the information and detail I wanted to put in my presentation.
I would have really liked to have my own real photos instead of photos off of the internet. I would have also liked to put in a video. I think that would let the audience get a real interpret on how the operating rooms were handled.
I think I should have made more time to work on this assignment. I think it would have been a lot better and more organized if I didn’t leave it until the date was close. I would have liked to present in physical form instead of just a voice recording as well. My reasoning for that is because I think when you present in real life because it really has an effect and you can see and make eye contact with the audience.
- I wish I would have recorded a video and put it into my presentation
- If I could present my presentation again I wouldn’t have made it on prezi
- The easiest part of the presentation process was finding salaries and the amount of education needed for this particular job
- The hardest part of the presentation process was describing why I want this job and my reasoning behind it
- Now that I have reflected on my presentation, I have to say for that amount I did I believe that I did good although it could have improved.